Calling All Volunteers!
Make a difference in the educational needs of our students!
Help minimize the impact of state budget cuts on our schools and our children!
Be a part of the solution and collaborate with our team!
Ways to Get Involved: Volunteer – Flexible hours and various options
Many of the below tasks can be performed from your home at your convenience:
- Creative Artists – Design marketing materials
- Donation Dynamos – Acquire donations from local businesses for events
- Event Chairs – Organize and oversee special event committees
- Event Volunteers – Help out at Foundation fundraising events
- Fundraising Phenoms – Recruit businesses to support the Foundation
- Grant Gurus – Research and draft grant proposals from various entities
- Legal Beagles – Review contracts and risk management
- Ready Writers – Assist with drafting Foundation marketing materials
- Social Media Mavens – Promote the Foundation on Social Media
Volunteers don’t necessarily have the time, they have the heart!
For more information on any of the above opportunities or becoming a potential Trustee, contact Loren Scheck at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Trustee!
Join our team for a deeper commitment and collaborate with district administrators and staff to bring innovative educational resources to our schools.
- Benefits of Involvement with The Foundation for MERS:
– You will be in the know of MERS District happenings and needs
– Volunteering provides a sense of purpose and social interaction
– Volunteering increases your connection to your community
– You will truly be helping the children of Manalapan and Englishtown
As a trustee for The Foundation for MERS you will attend monthly meetings as well as a yearly strategic planning retreat. Trustees are required to serve on one committee and to be dedicated to the mission and vision for the foundation. You will be involved in the grant allocation process and interact with district administrators to learn the needs of our schools, students and staff.
Trustee positions are currently available. For further information, please contact Pat Berger by Clicking Here
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!